CDL-A Flatbed Drivers enjoy largest PAY INCREASE in company history + $3,000 Sign On + weekly home time!
CDL-A flatbed drivers like you are what powers Montgomery Transport– that’s why we make sure you get all the important advantages from weekly home time to great pay to our FREE food truck connection and much more. Montgomery needs your strength to fuel the growth we see coming! Join Montgomery and enjoy our NEW PAY INCREASE & $3,000 Sign On Bonus, Loyalty Program as well as our Weekly Minimum Pay that ensures consistency and reliability.
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers enjoy:
- NEW $.03 cpm PAY INCREASE!
- Average of $70,000 annually
- Weekly Minimum Pay up to $1,200/week (dependent on tenure)
- Eligible after 6 months tenure with Montgomery Transport
- Must meet applicable conditions
- Pay for Performance Plan, earn up to an additional $600 / 4 week pay period
- Annual $.01 CPM tenure pay increase
- 401(k) with employer match
- Top-of-the-line equipment averaging 1.7 years old
- Practical Miles, short-haul, tarp, detention, layover & breakdown pay
- Corporate chaplain service
Montgomery makes sure your home time is MAXIMIZED!
Montgomery drivers enjoy a guaranteed 34 hours of home time but are averaging 46-53 hours!
HOW DO WE KNOW? Because we have invested in the best analytics to track our drivers home time to ensure them a better quality of life and the time they deserve with their family!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Orientation/Loyalty Pay:
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Week 1: $1,500
- Week 2: $1,500 + mileage
- Loyalty Pay
- New Drivers Pay - $.50 CPM starting base pay
- 1 Year Loyalty (worked at previous company for one year) - $.51 CPM starting base pay
- 2 Years Loyalty (worked at previous company for two years) - $.52 CPM starting base pay
- Rental car or plane ticket (depending upon driver’s domicile)
- Single rooms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- 1 year of CDL-A OTR driving experience with 1-year of flatbed experience (Drivers with at least 6-months flatbed experience may be eligible for our Extended Training Program)
- No more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents combined in the past 3 years
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Experience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirement
- No DUI in the past 10 years