Dedicated CDL-A flatbed runs mean more home time, higher pay and generous bonuses!
MT Dedicated is a division of Montgomery Transport that provides custom transportation solutions to customers, delivering exceptional service in well-defined, regional geographies. On our dedicated runs, CDL-A flatbed drivers like you enjoy more home time along with the pay and bonuses you deserve!
- PATH TO SUCCESS PAY! Up to $5,000 in first 120 days + daily pay!
- BREAKDOWN PAY INCREASE Increased from $100 to $150 per day
- VACATION PAY UPDATE Drivers will now be eligible for vacation pay after 6 months instead of one year!
CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Driver Pay: $260 a day / $1,300 a week + tarp pay
- Regional Dispatch
- Steel Pipe, Steel Tubing, Lumber, Plate Steel, Steel Coils
- Home Time: Variable home time as hours permit - Weekends Off
- Primary Lanes: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, TN; subject to chang
- Industry leading benefits:
- Affordable medical, dental, prescription & dental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Corporate chaplain service
CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- 21 years of age
- 6-month flatbed experience, 1-year CDL-A OTR (Drivers with less experience may be eligible for our Extended Training Program)
- No more than three moving violations or at-fault accidents combined in the past three years
- No DUI in the past 10 years
LeadFlex Job ID: 24482
Post Date: 02/01/2023