Dedicated CDL-A flatbed runs mean more home time, higher pay and generous bonuses!
MT Dedicated is a division of Montgomery Transport that provides custom transportation solutions to customers, delivering exceptional service in well-defined, regional geographies. On our dedicated runs, CDL-A flatbed drivers like you enjoy more home time along with the pay and bonuses you deserve!
- NEW PATH TO SUCCESS PAY! Up to $5,000 in first 120 days + daily pay!
- BREAKDOWN PAY INCREASE Increased from $100 to $150 per day
- VACATION PAY UPDATE Drivers will now be eligible for vacation pay after 6 months instead of one year!
CDL-A Dedicated Regional Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Competitive Pay: $250 a day / $1250 a week
- Dedicated Dispatch
- Home Time: Weekend off
- Weekly Loads: 7 to 10 loads a week
- No tarp rebar, 60 ft rebar - Must Flag any 60ft rebar
- Some loads will tarp
- Will haul scrap return loads to Seguin
- Some loads will need side kit built
- Primary Lane Shipping Locations: Seguin TX, Magnolia AR, Durant OK; subject to add more as needed
- Primary Lane Delivery Locations: TX, OK, AR, LA, IN; subject to add more as needed
- Industry leading benefits:
- Affordable medical, dental, prescription & dental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Corporate chaplain service
CDL-A Dedicated Regional Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- 21 years of age
- 6-month flatbed experience, 1-year CDL-A OTR (Drivers with less experience may be eligible for our Extended Training Program)
- No more than three moving violations or at-fault accidents combined in the past three years
- Experience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirement
- No DUI in the past 10 years
LeadFlex Job ID: 12522
Post Date: 06/01/2023