Dedicated CDL-A Flatbed Drivers, You’ve Found Your Place!MT Dedicated is a division of Montgomery Transport that provides custom transportation solutions to customers, delivering exceptional service in well-defined, regional geographies. This is the place for dedicated CDL-A flatbed drivers like you! This is the place for more home time, for the pay and bonuses you deserve, and for the important advantages that you need! At MT Dedicated, you are our driving force, and we’re proud to see our drivers keep America moving forward. That’s why we offer dedicated CDL-A flatbed truck drivers weekly minimum pay, our new appreciation pay & loyalty program, excellent benefits and top-of-the-line equipment. You’ve found your place.
- NEW PATH TO SUCCESS PAY! Up to $5,000 in first 120 days + daily pay!
- DRIVER APPRECIATION PAY of an additional $10 per working day maintained indefinitely! Beginning 3/1/22
- UPDATED $10,000 REFERRAL BONUS paid out faster! $3,500 in first 90 days w/ remainder paid in 24 months!
- BREAKDOWN PAY INCREASE Increased from $100 to $150 per day
- VACATION PAY UPDATE Drivers will now be eligible for vacation pay after 6 months instead of one year!
CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Competitive Pay: $260 a day / $1300 a week
- $50 tarp pay
- Dedicated Dispatch
- Home Time: Targeted 2 nights a week
- Weekly Loads: 5-8 Loads a week
- Most loads will be preloaded
- Minimal live loads
- Tubing loads
- Most loads will tarp
- Primary Lanes: AL, AR, GA, IN, KY, MO, MS, TN; Subject to change
- All loads are sub 300 miles
- Industry leading benefits:
- Affordable medical, dental, prescription & dental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Corporate chaplain service
CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must maintain ABOVE a 95% on time service record
- 22 years of age
- 6-month flatbed experience, 1-year CDL-A OTR (Drivers with less experience may be eligible for our Extended Training Program)
- No more than 2 moving violations or 2 preventable accidents combined in the past 3 years
- Experience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirement
- No DUI in the past 10 years