DRIVERS AVERAGING $0.63 CPM!
Join Montgomery Transport, where we offer CDL-A truck drivers a promising flatbed career with industry-leading pay, weekly home time and up to $2,000 orientation pay.
CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs at Montgomery provide a Road-to-Success Program, breaking the ceiling on industry standards with weekly payments up to your first 84 weeks, while our Guaranteed Weekly Minimum Pay ensures consistency and reliability during seasonably-soft market conditions.
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Average of $70,000 annually
- Guaranteed Weekly Minimum Pay
- Up to $1,200/week dependent on experience
- Weekly home time
- Orientation pay
- Industry leading benefits
- Affordable medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, critical illness and whole-term life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Additional paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Top-of-the-line equipment less than 3 years old
- Short-haul, tarp, detention, layover & breakdown pay
- Corporate chaplain service
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- 1 year of CDL-A driving experience with 3 months of flatbed experience OR 6 months of CDL-A driving experience with 6 months of flatbed experience
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Experience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirement
- No more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
- No DUI in the past 10 years